Tuesday, September 1, 2015

3 months....the losses and the gains!

From left to right - May 2015, August 2015.



So...the first trimester is over :D  And I'm happy to say that even though I wasn't perfect, my eating wasn't spot-on 24/7, and my workouts weren't daily and intense....I had incredible results!  13 lbs gone, and the change in my body overall is amazing.  Of course I still have a long way to go, but I'm proud of how far I've come and I'm motivated to keep going.  What have I gained?  Confidence.  Experience.  Inspiration.  Humility.  Faith.  Persistence.  I've used a blend of exercises and products along the way....Shakeology, whey protein, organic foods and produce, and lots and lots of WATER.  Who knew I could actually drink up to a gallon per day?  

The best reward of all, is the feeling I get when I help others to reach their goals.  To help them follow a meal plan.  To help them commit to a work out.  That was completely unexpected, but it is by far ~ the BEST part!  

Now, if I can only get this fitness and weight loss trend to extend to my pets....hmm....my Tanker boy does NOT appreciate my affection and resists all efforts at exercise, except for the Red Dot.  Still working on that one.  

Interested in connecting with me for your health & wellness journey?  Email me at  TRWHealthandWellness@gmail, or message me at www.facebook.com/TRWHealthandWellness

No comments:

Post a Comment